Monday, June 27, 2011

So busy, and yet nothing is done

Why in the world is it that you can feel sooo busy, and yet nothing is completed....I am decided that complete is not actually a word.  It's a mirage in the middle of a hot desert road that just keeps moving farther no matter how fast you go at it.  I have to remind myself that if I have smiled, or made someone else smile then it was a good day.  After shampooing the van and her seats, bathing the goat, feeding the critters, feeding the family, providing tech support for my Aunt in Iowa, catching the premier episode of Weeds with the hubbs and the 10 other things I started and didnt finish, it was a busy day...I did have some smiles and some LOLs but I am now looking at the dishes that need to be loaded in the dishwasher, the carpet that needs to be vacuumed, and knowing that there is laundry that is not folding it's self....I think it will wait for tomorrow.  Maybe I will try a new strategy and move at a snail's pace and see if anything is completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment